Wednesday, January 25, 2017

How To Regrow Hair With Jbco Challenge

Oiling My Scalp with JBCO & Braid Style 1 - YouTube
One of the protective styles I'll be wearin for the next 6 months. I've never really put a style in and let it stay any longer than a week and most styles I do on my hair require flat irons, curlers, etc. and alot of brushing and combing. With that said, I decided to start this ... View Video

Natural hair| Loose Twists| Single Strand Knots |Protective ...
Its time for my next protective style. I love loose twists because they last long and are very easy to style. I cowashed my hair with Tressemme Naturals while in twists, Following this, I applied my leave in conditioner and then trimmed each section. After my trim, I twisted my hair ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment